Sunday, January 26, 2014

Things I'm good at

Dumb Things I'm Good At

I can hang four spoons off my face at once, one from each cheekbone, one from my nose and one from my chin. 

I can balance about 10-12 pennies on my bent elbow and then catch them in my hand.

I can spin couch pillows and heavy textbooks and a basketball (but not as well) on my finger.


More Impressive Things I'm Good At 

I'm a pretty good singer, especially when I am in my mezzo-alto range. Now that I am older, my voice gets tired faster and if I spend all night happily singing, I will lose my voice the next day. I want to get up the courage to volunteer to sing the National Anthem at our local Single A baseball club this summer. 

I'm really good at Boggle and Big Boggle. I play Scramble with Friends and I am pretty unstoppable. 

I'm good at meeting people and making people feel at ease. I can strike up conversations with anyone. I really like people and enjoy having conversations with people from anywhere. It is the extrovert in me. So far, it has not gotten me in into trouble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment