Thursday, January 16, 2014

Post A Day Progress

     I have managed to keep up with the Blog-A-Day challenge for all but one day. I also upped the anti on the challenge for myself. I try to keep this blog focused on classroom ideas and inclusive practices, so I try to twist each prompt to meet the goal of my blog. I think I have managed that on most days. 
      Since, in the real world, my goal for "All Together Now" is that I blog roughly once a week, I am not beating up on myself too much if I stray off topic for a post or two during this challenge. I don't think the picture out my window yesterday, or the contents of my backpack had much to do with teaching young children. 
     Anyhow, I plan to keep blogging the rest of the month and month and keep trying to spin it to my early education special education focus. 
     Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment